Assistant Manager / Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Manager / Manager to oversee the college’s financial matters and to support various college operations. This includes:
- Oversee financial management (e.g. budget) and reporting activities as well as all reconciliation on assets, accounts receivables, accounts payables etc.
- Provide advice to staff and students on finance policies and procedures to support college operations
- Maintain the college fixed assets including the creation/condemnation of assets in the system
- Financial Aid and Scholarship administration (periodic): Collate and communicate with students and coordinate with other offices with regards to UTown Scholarships
In the spirit of keeping things interesting, the rest of the year, you will be supporting the college operations in these areas:
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Student Affairs in areas such as college disciplinary processes
- Manage administration of safety plans and procedures for student events and activities
- Maintain student alumni records and provide administrative support for alumni events and initiatives
- Coordinate the maintenance of college facilities and equipment with the Office of Housing Services
- Coordinate and maintain the booking of college facilities and staff/student accesses
- Support users in the usage of the facilities and equipment setup (ad hoc)
- Provide secondary administrative support during Module Registration Exercise (once a semester) – only when necessary
- Provide administrative support for ‘Senior Learning Experience’ Programme
You will work closely with the Tembusu College administration team and academic staff, and at times spend a ridiculous amount of time with spreadsheets and systems.
(Please state Qualification, Years of Experience, Knowledge & Skills required.)
The successful applicant should possess:
- A good university degree;
- Proficiency with spreadsheets (Excel) and working with data;
- A willingness to learn and attention to detail;
- The ability to exercise flexibility and solve problems creatively under tight deadlines;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision while simultaneously functioning effectively as a team player;
- Good communication skills (including writing) and student-centric, with a commitment to service excellence
The position offered will commensurate with the applicant’s qualifications and relevant experience.
Applicants should submit their application through NUS Careers (Job number: 00BID, Job Field: Executive and Administrative).
30 November 2019