Tembusu Ambassadors are recruiting!
August 27, 2014
Tembusu College is seeking dedicated and enthusiastic students to serve as Tembusu Ambassadors!
*Note: this is a separate recruitment from the UTown Ambassadors.
Your Ticket to the World!
Are you proud to be part of Tembusu? Tell it to the world! As Tembusu Ambassadors, we promote and showcase our Home of Possibilities to prospective students during outreach events, such as NUS Open Day or Admissions interviews.
On special occasions, Tembusu Ambassadors also suit up to host local and foreign Ambassadors and diplomats when they visit Tembusu College or UTown. It’s a great opportunity to groom your leadership and communication abilities.
What do Tembusu Ambassadors do?
- Connect with prospective students
- Welcome visitors and distinguished guests
- Provide campus tours around Tembusu College
- Assisting in managing college events (e.g. Tembusu Forums)
- Promote residential college education
Who is an ideal candidate?
- Tembusu College students (Freshmen, Seniors, 1-year Exchange Students)
- Good knowledge of Tembusu College and UTown
- Personable, mature and confident in interacting with (new) people
* New Tembusu Ambassadors are to attend a two-day training retreat during Recess Week (tentatively 22nd & 23rd September).
How to apply:
- Download and fill in the application form
- Drop off the form at the Tembusu College Office reception between 3 September and 10 September 2014 (Wednesday), 12:00pm.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed of their interview slots on 11 Sept 2014
- Interviews from 12 - 17 Sept 2014 (inclusive)
Period of Appointment: One Academic Year (subject to review after first semester of service)
Come to our on 3 September 2014 (Wednesday), 8:00PM at the Tembusu Master’s Common Lounge (Level 3). We’d love to tell you more about our experiences!
For any inquiries, drop an email to: email@example.com